Saturday, March 26, 2011

Rebecca Black is Christopher Walken

 Dear Reader :]

 All this Rebecca Black rage is going on in the world that somebody actually did a Christopher Walken impression of her song. Okay, first off I wanna say that "Friday" has the most stupidest lyrics on earth. No universe. Here's a sample of her lyrics :

Kickin' in the front seat
Sittin' in the back seat
Gotta make my mind up
Which seat can I take? 


WTF!!! 7 year old me can write better. :0 I'm not exaggerating.

Second, I AM SCARED OF CHRISTOPHER WALKEN. It may sound stupid, but that man gives me the heeby jeebies. If you're wondering why I am scared of this great actor, it is because I watched him brutally kill many people in Sleepy Hollow when I was a kid. Even today, I can't watch that movie without peeing in my pants. o_o But I know he's a great person and with a kind heart. People even wanted him to run for president! (check it-> http://www.walken2008.com/ ) I am still creeped out by him.


Hmmm.. Anyway, here's the Christopher Walken Rebecca Black - Friday parody:

 

O_O
Yikes! :0 Hahahaha. lol.
Anyway that's it for today :D
More tomorrow :]

Oh, by the way Earth Hour just finished here in the Philippines :) Yes, we did turn off our lights :]


Peace out, much love, stay on the rush. Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment