Thursday, April 21, 2011

Earth Angel

Dear Reader :]


April 22 is Earth Day! :D A lot of people only do "earth friendly stuff" on Earth Day, which is pretty crappy 'cause they should do these things everyday. Yeah, I admit I don't always recycle or turn the lights off. But I do walk a lot these days, mostly because of the increasing ride fares. Hahahaha :3 I also plant some veggies :D Our dog loves to kill them though -_- fail. Lol. Anyway, today on Earth Day. Why don't ya'll plant something. :) Or turn off your laptops/pc today and enjoy some fun outside :D that's what I'm gonna do :] Plus you'll get some exercise :)


Make a puppy happy :D

Lol :3

Speaking of earth, one of my favourite oldies song :D I think this version is better than the original :]



Earth angel earth angel :) please be mine :D
This makes me want to watch Back To The Future Again :3 hihihi :]

BTW: check this kid out :) she's awesome ->
 
Anyway, that's it for today :D
More tomorrow :]

Peace out, much love, stay on the rush. Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment