Sunday, April 3, 2011

I LOVE HIGH FIVES!!!

Dear Reader :]

I LOVE HIGH FIVES!

 That's today's topic, my crazy obsession with high fives. Gosh I love high fives, it's so satisfying. So awesome. So EPIC! There is actually an article on Sports Illustrated on this. Gawd I love that article.
Here's an excerpt:

"Sometimes a man just can't contain himself: He has to celebrate. And for a certain type of man, that means rearing back, cocking his arm and unleashing a high five of resounding power, a high five that says, "Goddam, I'm excited about that which just occurred," a high five that in its very execution creates a vortex of enthusiasm into which everyone within its vicinity is sucked."
 Today's post is just full of high hives, because you just can't express high fives in words :)


BARNEY IS THE MAN!
On improveverywhere.com, they did an epic way to get a high five. Don't deny the man his high five :)

 
KNOW WHAT TYPE OF FIVE YOU WILL EXECUTE!
From wetherobots.com

sunset five!

I love baseball, but at times it confuses me.

DO NOT DENY VADER OF HIS HIGH FIVE
FTW! EPIC!


bear five!
(courtesy of Casey Anderson and National Geographic)
O_O awwwwkkkwaaarrdddd

dawg five

you know you want to
So the next time you see me, think twice on hugging/waving/kissing/weird salute. 
i NEVER say no to a high five ü

I only deny you a five when I hate you, I'll just find someone else to five (or do a self five) :]
Trust me, a high five means a lot more to me than a hello :]

Anyway, that's it for today :D
More tomorrow :] *blog reader five*

Peace out, much love, stay on the rush. Rawr! 

No comments:

Post a Comment