Thursday, April 14, 2011

Shoot me now.


Dear Reader :]

Okay, if Rebecca Black's Friday wasn't enough. Some lame ass girl had to kill us all with her even crappier songs :0

Meet Rebecca 2.0. -> Jenna Rose Swerdlow. Seriously? Swerdlow? Alright.


Just like Rebecca, her song is composed of lyrics written by a 5-year old. Which she probably did write when she was five. Her song "My Jeans" is even worse than "Friday". Yes, Friday was a bit catchy, but this my jeans song isn't. It made me want to shoot a puppy. A PUPPY! Who will shoot a puppy?? Well, somebody who just listened to this song. (BTW I did not shoot any puppies :3 )




O_O mind blasting :0

The worst part was when she said :



JACK MY SWAG???  Dr. Swagger wept.


What kind of 11 year old says that? She probably doesn't even know what swag is. Tsk tsk.

This is swag =


Learn swagger before you speak. >:/

Plus, I don't like yous coz ya look like Dustin Diamond.


Shoot me now.

 
Anyway, that's it for today :D
More tomorrow :]

Peace out, much love, stay on the rush. Rawr!


No comments:

Post a Comment